top of page

Terrell Manning Group

Public·3 members
Kent Moger
Kent Moger

Ad-Aware Total Security Serial Number: A Simple Guide to Activate Your License

<h1>Ad-Aware Total Security Serial Number: How to Get It and Use It</h1>

<p>Ad-Aware Total Security is a comprehensive security software that offers complete protection for your PC from various threats, such as viruses, spyware, ransomware, phishing, identity theft, and more. It also provides advanced features such as firewall, parental control, encryption, file shredder, and password manager. Ad-Aware Total Security is a product of Lavasoft, a leading company in the security industry for over 20 years.</p>

ad-aware total security serial number

<p>If you want to enjoy the full benefits of Ad-Aware Total Security, you need to activate it with a valid serial number. A serial number is a unique code that identifies your license and allows you to use the software without any limitations or interruptions. A serial number is usually sent to you by email when you purchase Ad-Aware Total Security online or by a physical card when you buy it from a retail store.</p>

<p>In this article, we will show you how to get and use your Ad-Aware Total Security serial number. We will also answer some common questions and provide some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Ad-Aware Total Security experience.</p>

<h2>How to Get Your Ad-Aware Total Security Serial Number</h2>

<p>There are different ways to get your Ad-Aware Total Security serial number depending on how you bought the software. Here are some of them:</p>

<ul>

<li>If you bought Ad-Aware Total Security online from the official Lavasoft website (https://www.adaware.com/), you should receive an email confirmation with your serial number shortly after completing your payment. Check your inbox and spam folder for the email and copy the serial number from there.</li>

<li>If you bought Ad-Aware Total Security online from a third-party website or vendor, you should receive an email confirmation with your serial number from them. Check your inbox and spam folder for the email and copy the serial number from there.</li>

<li>If you bought Ad-Aware Total Security from a retail store, you should find a physical card inside the box with your serial number printed on it. Carefully scratch off the protective layer and copy the serial number from there.</li>

<li>If you lost or deleted your email confirmation or physical card with your serial number, you can still retrieve it by logging in to your Support Center account on the Lavasoft website (https://secure.lavasoft.com/mylavasoft/support). Go to My Licenses section and expand your license. You should see your serial number there.</li>

</ul>

<p>Once you have your serial number, make sure to keep it safe and secure. Do not share it with anyone else or use it on more than one computer. If you do so, you may violate the terms of service and risk losing your license.</p>

<h3>How to Use Your Ad-Aware Total Security Serial Number</h3>

<p>Once you have your serial number, you can use it to activate your Ad-Aware Total Security software. To do so, follow these steps:</p>

<ol>

<li>Download and install Ad-Aware Total Security from the official Lavasoft website (https://www.adaware.com/) or from the CD-ROM that came with your box.</li>

<li>Open Ad-Aware Total Security and click on the Register button (It may also say Renew or Upgrade) that is placed near the bottom-right corner of the screen, under License Status.</li>

<li>Enter your serial number in the text box and click OK.</li>

<li>Ad-Aware Total Security will connect to the Internet to validate your registration. If this does not work the first time, please try again.</li>

<li>You should see a message saying Thank you for registering Ad-Aware. Click OK.</li>

<li>Restart Ad-Aware Total Security to activate the full version of the software.</li>

<li>You should see your license status in the Main status menu of Ad-Aware Total Security, including License type and remaining days.</li>

</ol>

<p>Congratulations! You have successfully activated your Ad-Aware Total Security software with your serial number. You can now enjoy all the features and benefits of this comprehensive security software.</p>

<h4>FAQs About Ad-Aware Total Security Serial Number</h4>

<p>Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about Ad-Aware Total Security serial number:</p>

<ul>

<li>Q: How many computers can I use my serial number on?</li>

<li>A: You can use your serial number on one computer only. If you want to use it on more than one computer, you need to buy additional licenses or upgrade to a multi-device plan.</li>

<li>Q: How long is my serial number valid for?</li>

<li>A: Your serial number is valid for one year from the date of purchase. You can renew or extend your license before it expires by clicking on the Renew or Upgrade button on Ad-Aware Total Security.</li>

<li>Q: What if I lose or forget my serial number?</li>

<li>A: You can retrieve your serial number by logging in to your Support Center account on the Lavasoft website (https://secure.lavasoft.com/mylavasoft/support). Go to My Licenses section and expand your license. You should see your serial number there.</li>

<li>Q: What if I change or format my computer?</li>

<li>A: You can reset your serial number for a new computer or a new installation as follows: Log-in to your Support Center account on the Lavasoft website (https://secure.lavasoft.com/mylavasoft/support). Go to My Licenses section; Expand your license and click the reset serial button; Please allow our server some moments to reset the serial in the background; Download and install Ad-Aware Total Security on your new computer or installation; Activate it with your reset serial number.</li>

</ul>

<h5>Tips and Tricks for Using Ad-Aware Total Security Serial Number</h5>

<p>Here are some tips and tricks for using Ad-Aware Total Security serial number:</p>

<ul>

<li>Make sure that you have configured your firewall or any other security programs to allow Ad-Aware Total Security network access. If necessary, you can temporarily turn off your firewall, but be sure to turn it on again after you have completed the registration procedure.</li>

<li>Make sure that you have an active Internet connection when registering or updating Ad-Aware Total Security. If you have any connection problems, please try again later or contact our support team for assistance.</li>

<li>Make sure that you enter your serial number correctly without any spaces or dashes. If you copy and paste it from an email or a card, make sure that there are no extra characters or spaces before or after it.</li>

<li>Make sure that you keep your serial number safe and secure. Do not share it with anyone else or use it on more than one computer. If you do so, you may violate the terms of service and risk losing your license.</li>

<li>Make sure that you update Ad-Aware Total Security regularly to get the latest definition files and software updates. You can update it manually by clicking on Web Update on Ad-Aware Total Security or set it up to update automatically by going to Settings > General > Update Settings.</li>